Pipelines to be Announced by 4Q2021.
- 70% goes to the Fee Collector wallet to Buyback and Distribute as staking pool APY
- 30% goes to the Developer Wallet for marketing and development incentives
Yes. Currently team, marketing, dev tokens, and liquidity LP tokens are time-locked. Please refer to the below:
- The liquidity has been sent to Timelock Contract which will be locked for one year from now and release at Block Number 17437094.
- Verified transaction from Treasury to Timelock Contract - view transaction
- We've engaged a top-tier smart contract auditor: CERTIK. Scope of work include audits of ALL SMART CONTRACTS (incl. currently deployed); mid/late-June 2021 expected first published audit report.
Feeder Finance’s Tokenomics revolve around three sets of fees when users interact with our products.
First is the Entry Fee of 0.1%, which is deposited into the “Fee Wallet” that will ultimately be managed by FEED’s governance.
The second is the Exit Fee of 0.1%, which goes to the “Treasury Wallet”; managed by the development team to cover expenses and to run the products and project.
Finally, the “Profit Sharing” of 5% of profits, which gets split two ways:
- 3.5% is used to buy back FEED and paid to FEED holders
- 1.5% is deposited into an insurance wallet for emergency funds
Contract address: 0xEb9902A19Fa1286c8832bF44e9B18E89f682f614
By staking FEED on Feeder Finance, you receive sFEED. sFEED is the key to unlock your staked FEED + rewards.
- The APIs can be found in our docs through this link.
- The distribution schedule can be found in our docs here.
The team at Feeder has chosen to remain anonymous for a variety of security and regulatory reasons. As a brief, Feeder was founded by three individuals; Jimmy, Patrick, and Paula.
@FeederFinance_Jimmy - Development Lead - Co-founded a full-stack software solution firm - Focuses on the development of the technology and platform
@FeederFinance_Patrick - Finance & Communications Lead - Veteran global investment banker - Focuses on the financial product design, content creation, and communications
@FeederFinance_Paula - Marketing Lead - Co-founded a digital marketing agency - Focuses on media, marketing, and partnerships
The team has also gone through the trouble of engaging a 3rd party auditor for the review of the 4 publicly available Smart Contracts [See: Deployed Contracts and CERTIK], and will be engaging a second 3rd party auditor after the completion of the first audit (Mid-June 2021).
@FeederFinance_Patrick has gone on a video call with Razor, who took some time to KYC us [https://twitter.com/razoreth/status/1386587600022999043]; has confirmed through his Twitter-feed that we are legitimate as a team and our intentions are pure.